What if I want to make a complaint

In the first instance, please do contact the clinical lead for the relevant service; we hope to resolve issues informally wherever possible, and we will respond quickly to any concern you raise. If you are not satisfied with our response, you can approach the PALS department of any of the participating mental health trusts in LPP. Any senior LPP staff member will provide you with the necessary information to make a formal complaint.