Address: Links Project 133 Windmill Lane Greenford UB6 9DZ
community, mainstream services, mentoring & Support
The Links Project is a day service that provides a borough wide service, working within the community to promote mental well-being and support people with mental health problems.
The project works with people aged 16 to 65 and aims to:
- Prevent or minimise frequent re-admission to hospital.
- Promote the development of interpersonal relationships.
- Allow people opportunities to explore their potential and follow their aspirations within the wider community.
- Assist with seeking meaningful activities, courses and training.
- Enable people to enhance their social and communication skills.
- Promote independence and peer support.
Opening / Clinic Times
09:00 – 17:00 – Mon – Fri
Access to Service
Links Project 133 Windmill Lane Greenford UB6 9DZ